Oria Hike - El Frax Circular
Suggested walk / hike in Oria.
A lovely short walk in the area of El Frax, Madrid and Los Chulos in lower Oria
Walk name - Bar El Frax Circular
Distance - 3.28km / 2miles
Duration - 45min
Elevation gain - 53m / 174ft
Elevation loss - 53m / 174ft
Elevation max - 926m / 3,038ft
Elevation min - 862m / 2,828ftI would love to hear your feedback about this particular walk in the comments below.DIRECTIONS
- Meet at Bar El Frax
- Walk away from the bar downhill
- Where the road splits, take the road on the right
- Follow this down to the rambla
- Go right - ignoring the path after 80m on the left, stick to the rambla
- Follow this rambla for 650m. There will be an option to go left and up. Or right and up. Go right.
- After 60m there is a little hut on your right. Follow the track round to the left
- Bare to the right and go under the trees
- Go round to the left up an incline
- From the incline, after 100m there will be a fork in the path and a balsa and building in front of you, go right. So you have the balsa on your left.
- You will come to the end of the path with a building on your left and one to the right, take the path left.
- Follow this up to the road. Turn left and continue walking until you get back to Bar El Frax.
If you have tried this walk, please let others know about your experience in the comment area below - thank you x